Can you make money flipping products?
Ever want to ditch the 9-5 but don’t have the money? Ever need money to fund another goal? Then, here’s how you can make money by flipping products. Flipping products is a great way to support your debt free journey. If you’re looking for help getting debt free start with the free, get the free 7-Step Credit Card Debt Slasher.
Flipping products to make money
Flipping is the process of buying merchandise and then reselling it for a higher price. This might seem tedious or give the impression that the payoff wouldn’t be big enough to pursue, but with the right amount of attention and dedication, reselling can do anything from paying for your Christmas shopping to providing a full-time job.
Tom Brickman of The Frugal Gay is an entrepreneur that dedicates himself to teaching people how to achieve financial independence by flipping products and real estate investing.
On this episode of Queer Money®, Tom joins us to discuss how reselling has transformed his life and how you can get started on your journey to financial freedom.
Listen in as Tom drops tons of tips for scaling your business, knowing what products will sell well, buying wholesale products, and more.
Listen to Tom’s story of getting started with flipping products
- Tom’s experience in personal finance and starting his reselling business
- What reselling is and how it can transform from a side hustle into a full-time job
- Tips on where to buy wholesale products
- Product flaws to look out for and what to do if you procure damaged goods
- Tom’s journey from flipping bras to buying a full condo in cash
- Products Tom has had success selling and what products tend to flop
- Tips on planning for tax filings
- When you need to collect sales tax vs. when you don’t
- Packaging and shipping logistics with resale products
- Reinvesting in your reselling business
Connect with Tom
Resources from this episode:
Previous 3 Podcast Episodes
- How to Talk about Annuities with Mom & Dad
- How to Work with Your Spouse (and Still Love Them)
- 16 Leaders on LGBTQ Financial Wellbeing
Connect with David and John
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Debt Free Guys on Youtube
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email [email protected]
We’re David and John Auten-Schneider, the Debt Free Guys (www.debtfreeguys.com) and hosts of the Queer Money® podcast. We help queer people (and allies) live fabulously not fabulously broke by helping them 1) pay off credit card debt, 2) become part- or full-time entrepreneurs and 3) save and invest for retirement.