How to buy back happiness and have happy money happy life
Can money actually buy you happiness?. Does having money equal a happy life? Find out on this episode and then start your journey to financial independence by eliminating any credit card debt with the free 7-Step Credit Card Debt Slasher.
Can money make you happy and give you a happy life?
We’ve all heard the saying that money doesn’t buy happiness. But Jason Vitug argues that if you spend it on the right things, money can and does afford you a happy life. Jason is the founder of Phroogal.com, a platform that helps people master their finances, create wealth and live their best life. He is also the author of You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life and Happy Money Happy Life: A Multidimensional Approach to Health, Wealth, and Financial Freedom.
On this episode of Queer Money®, Jason joins us to explain how money solves money problems but not life’s problems, cautioning us against spending on things that only temporarily relieve our suffering. Jason walks us through the 8 wellness dimensions and describes how spending in those areas can have a long-term impact on our happiness.
Listen in for Jason’s insight on spending to solve for the root cause of your unhappiness and learn how to live well today while you plan for a better tomorrow!
Listen to get more insight on happy money happy life
Topics covered on happy money happy life
- Jason’s controversial belief that money actually can buy happiness
- How aligning your spending with your core values is crucial to happiness
- Why Jason encourages us to spend on things that have longevity
- How money solves money problems but not life’s problems
- How to buy back happiness by spending in the 8 wellness dimensions
- The harm in spending on self-care that only temporarily relieves our suffering
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses among the 8 wellness dimensions
- How financial wellness allows us to improve the 7 other dimensions
- How to live well today while planning for a better tomorrow
- Jason’s perspective on what it means to be RICH versus WEALTHY
Connect with Jason
- Jason’s Website
- @JasonVitug on Twitter
- @JasonVitug on Instagram
Resources on happy money happy life
- You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life by Jason Vitug
- Happy Money Happy Life: A Multidimensional Approach to Health, Wealth, and Financial Freedom by Jason Vitug
- Sunem and Israel Tovar on Queer Money EP374
Connect with David and John
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Debt Free Guys on Youtube
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Email [email protected]
Watch this week’s episode on happy money happy life
Previous 3 Podcast Episodes
- 3 Easy Steps to Start Real Estate Investing
- What You Should Know about Self-Directed IRAs
- How to Overcome FEAR in the Queer Community
We’re David and John Auten-Schneider, the Debt Free Guys (www.debtfreeguys.com) and hosts of the Queer Money® podcast. We help queer people (and allies) live fabulously not fabulously broke by helping them 1) pay off credit card debt, 2) become part- or full-time entrepreneurs and 3) save and invest for retirement.