A geoliberated life is easier to achieve than you think
Think you’ve got to be rich to afford three months in Europe? The truth is, you CAN live a geoliberated life and enjoy extended adventures like the one we’re planning to Spain this winter. So, what are the three big things we did in advance to make our travel dreams a reality?
Hear how to start your geoliberated life today:
What it takes to enjoy a geoliberated life
On this episode of Queer Money®, we’re sharing the three steps we took to pursue the geoliberated lifestyle that makes three months in Spain possible for us. We explain how we built a business that allows us to live and work from anywhere and encourage you to take advantage of the gig economy, creating a web presence around your talents and interests.
We go on to discuss the conventional expenses we DON’T have, describing the freedom and flexibility that come with having fewer attachments—as well as the tradeoffs we’ve made that afford us the opportunity to be geoliberated. Listen in for insight around keeping travel money in an ‘arm’s length account’ and learn how we travel hacked our way to Spain with two roundtrip flights for just $187!
Topics covered on a geoliberated lifestyles
Step 1—create a business that allows you to live anywhere
- Debt Free Guys® platform leverages gig economy
- Align with values around travel and giving back
Step 2—don’t assume conventional expenses
- No mortgage or rent (stay with friends, house sit)
- No children or pets
- No car payment saves as much as $6600/year
Step 3—save cash for travel
- Keep in separate arm’s length account
- Money grows faster with Capital One 360
Bonus step 4—travel hack flights using reward miles
- Two roundtrip flights to Spain for $187
- Use credit cards wisely, leverage rewards